Champion Of Champions
Chicagoland's Champion of Champions invitational golf tournament for men was first played in 1933, and held annually until 1984. Under the administration of the Chicago District Golf Association (CDGA), the tournament was held at various clubs throughout the Chicago area.
In 1998, Park Ridge Country Club resurrected the event and has become the permanent site for this prestigious tournament.
The Western Golf Association donated the championship trophy that will be housed at the champion's home club for one year following his victory.
The tournament is a one-day, stroke play, 18-hole tournament with a sudden death feature to decide 1st place if necessary. Eligible participants are the Club Champions from approximately 100 Chicago Area private country clubs or golf clubs.